The chapel of St. Edmund
Image Not Available

The chapel of St. Edmund

Image Not Available
Stereograph

The chapel of St. Edmund

From Interior of Westminster Abbey


ca. 1860
Gift of the 3M Foundation, ex-collection Louis Walton Sipley
1979.1660.0002

Review and updating of the museum's collection data is ongoing.
Inclusion of an object in this database does not guarantee its availability for loan.
For permission to use images from the online collections, please contact Image Rights and Reproductions.