Marion Meeting House (built 1695)

Marion Meeting House (built 1695)

Bound volume

Frederic Graff

Maker
American, 1817–1890

Marion Meeting House (built 1695)

From the album Philadelphia Photographic Exchange Club Album


May 15, 1859
Albumen silver print
Image: 2 5/8 × 6 in. (6.7 × 15.2 cm)
Mount: 9 15/16 × 12 in. (25.2 × 30.5 cm)
Gift of the 3M Foundation, ex-collection Louis Walton Sipley
1977.0558.0103
Inscriptions Printed in image, LRC: GRAFF
Inscribed in black ink under image, L: F. GRAFF PHOTO.
Inscribed in black ink under, BLC: MARION MEETING HOUSE BUILT 1695 \ POTHERGILL DRY 2 MIN. MAY 15, 1859.
Related Media

Review and updating of the museum's collection data is ongoing.
Inclusion of an object in this database does not guarantee its availability for loan.
For permission to use images from the online collections, please contact Image Rights and Reproductions.